What am I up to now? (Instagram)

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday big brother!


This is dedicated to my big brother Jimmy, it's his birthday this upcoming Friday!
We have a 7 year age difference and we sort of grew apart when he left to study abroad in America when he was 17 years old (and I was only 10). It wasn't until my wedding when he flew all the way from Austin to SF, that we became reacquainted. We actually have a lot more similarities than I once thought. Unfortunately I don't remember much from my childhood, we had the standard older/younger sibling teasing and fighting relationship. But one thing I remember most is that I used to sit on his lap and watch him play PC games all the time. Diablo was one of them.

Even though we aren't the closest sibling in the world, I'm still very proud and glad to have him as my big brother. Happy Birthday Jimmy!

No comments: