What am I up to now? (Instagram)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Illustration 3 final




This is a double spread illustration for the children's book "Millions of Cats". I didn't know what to do for my "whatever you want" finals for Illustration 3, so I looked around online for children's books and came across this one and remembered I read once before when I was 6 years old! It was not hard to paint since the line did most of the job, but theres just so many cats!
anyways, I hid 8 kitty butts in there, try to find them all, they will make you giggle

4 comments:

Angeline said...

These are great. I especially love the cat one. There is so much cute little details on it.

I counted 7 cat butts.

Steven Wayne Howard said...

AWESOME!!!

Evan Johnsen said...

I found all eight...time well spent

The Art of Kevin Wueste said...

kitty bum easter eggs ? i found them ( I am a spaz!)..